CBD CHAMOMILE GIN SOUR RECIPE
Spring is finally here! What better way to embrace the season of new beginnings than with new cocktail recipes? This CBD Chamomile cocktail is our delicious spin on a gin sour. Chamomile, gin, and hemp extract oil make this beverage a relaxing get-away, while lemon, honey, and citrus bitters work in harmony to create a delicious burst of flavors. This fantastic cocktail is not only easy to make, but will impress your friends with it's beautiful appearance!
We chose Chamomile as the star of this drink because it's a natural relaxation-aid. This amazing plant has also been linked to improving digestion and reducing inflammation.
Makes: 1 (25mg CBD per serving)
- 3 tbsp. chamomile tea
- 1.5oz gin
- 25mg CBD: Unflavored
- 1tsp honey
- 2tsp lemon
- 2 dashes citrus bitters
- 1 egg white from large egg
- chamomile flowers for garnish
- Brew about a quarter of a cup of chamomile tea, measure out 3 tbsp. and let sit in fridge until cool.
- Pour all ingredients into cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. If you would prefer you can leave out the egg whites and separately froth them for topping.
- Pour into glass and garnish with chamomile flowers.