Spring is finally here! What better way to embrace the season of new beginnings than with new cocktail recipes? This CBD Chamomile cocktail is our delicious spin on a gin sour. Chamomile, gin, and hemp extract oil make this beverage a relaxing get-away, while lemon, honey, and citrus bitters work in harmony to create a delicious burst of flavors. This fantastic cocktail is not only easy to make, but will impress your friends with it's beautiful appearance!
Makes: 1 (25mg CBD per serving)
- 3 tbsp. chamomile tea
- 1.5oz gin
- 25mg CBD: Unflavored
- 1tsp honey
- 2tsp lemon
- 2 dashes citrus bitters
- 1 egg white from large egg
- chamomile flowers for garnish
- Brew about a quarter of a cup of chamomile tea, measure out 3 tbsp. and let sit in fridge until cool.
- Pour all ingredients into cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. If you would prefer you can leave out the egg whites and separately froth them for topping.
- Pour into glass and garnish with chamomile flowers.