Once you taste this CBD chocolate hummus you won't want to stop! This recipe is packed with fiber, antioxidants, and polyphenols. (So don't feel bad if you go back for seconds!)
(8 servings: 25mg CBD per serving)
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 200 mg Heritage CBD Hemp Extract Oil: Unflavored
1. Add drained and rinsed chickpeas into food processor and pulse for 30 seconds.
2. Scrape chickpea paste from sides of food processor back into center before adding remaining ingredients.
3. Pulse for 1 minute.
4. Check consistency of hummus and add more water in very smell increments if needed.
5. Serve with fruit or crackers and enjoy!