CBD Dark Chocolate Truffles
Attention all lovers of dark chocolate and hemp-extract; we have a recipe for you! These CBD Dark chocolate truffles are easy to make and only require 4 ingredients. Impress your CBD-loving friends or family members with this savory treat, or just save them all for yourself!
Makes: 12 Truffles / 25mg CBD each.
- 1 1/3 cups dark chocolate (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 300mg Heritage CBD oil: unflavored
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Finely chop chocolate and add to heat-safe bowl.
- Heat cream to a simmer and pour over chocolate.
- Let cream sit in chocolate for about 2 minutes before whisking.
- Whisk until smooth and add CBD oil to mixture.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let sit in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Sift cocoa powder into a separate bowl.
- Scoop out approx. 1 TBSP of hardened mixture and roll in hands into 12 truffle balls.
- Coat truffles in cocoa powder. Enjoy!