Heritage Hemp x Yellowhammer Genetics
In 2019, Heritage Hemp and Yellowhammer Genetics joined forces with the sole purpose of creating the highest quality, small batch, unique, and compliant hemp genetics for the global market. With over 75 rare and unique true Type III (CBD dominant) clones to use as the backbone of our breeding program, we got to work on creating a unique catalog of varieties in feminized seed form.
- We partnered with local farmers in the Connecticut River Valley of Massachusetts and planted over 80 acres of feminized seed from our early 2019 seed run.
- 100% of our genetics passed TOTAL THC compliance testing within a 10-day harvest window per Massachusetts Department of Agriculture regulations.
- Some of our farmers harvested over 4000 pounds per acre.
- We know plant science, we are farmers too, and we understand the importance of investing in quality seed.
- These feminized genetics are suitable for cultivation in almost any climate
- Our genetics are easy to grow, perform well in both organic and conventional methodologies, and are resistant to most stresses
- All our varietals were produced using organic farming practices and are non-GMO
- We are proud to share the fruits of our decades of labor with other hemp enthusiasts
Feminized Seeds - T1 Crosses
We chose our T1 Blood Orange Phenotype as the pollen donor for these new unique craft CBD cultivars.
- The T1 variety is one of the most Indica (broad leaf) dominant hemp varieties on the market.
- If grown properly, it can produce up to 25% CBD and has one of the stoutest structures of any cannabis plant we’ve ever grown.
- T1 is short, stocky, and produces massive flowers with an offensively LOUD orange citrus terpene profile. There also notes of cheese and old-school skunk complimented with berry and fruity undertones.
- Due to its short and compact structure, we recommend a tighter planting spacing than with of some of our feminized genetics.