(AC/DC x HarleTsu #4) x Chardonnay - Feminized Hemp Seed
We chose to use our Chardonnay Breeder Cut as the pollen donor. The Chardonnay passes on its incredibly stable sexual traits and highly vigorous growth. Crosses made with this exclusive cut are mold and pest resistant and will ensure plants can survive even the most extreme conditions. Chardonnay produces beautiful purple flowers dotted with pink pistils.
ACDC x HarleTsu, aka Ringo’s Gift, is one of the most amazing CBD cultivars on the market. The #4 cut has a CBD:THC ratio of 45:1 and produces amazing peach/nectarine/apple smelling flowers that can get so heavy they break branches if not supported. It was a perfect cut to cross with the Chardonnay to produce a high CBD, low THC, plant with insane vigor and huge yields.
- Mite Resistance: Limited Data
- Mold and Mildew Resistance: Limited data
- Appearance: Abundant trichomes
- Terpenes: Spicy fruit, peach, plum, earthy skunk
- Flowers: Large, spear shaped high quality flowers
- Phenotypes: expect a few different phenotypes, but general structure among all
- Branching Structure: Moderate node spacing, high degree of branching
- Plant Size: Large (Recommended plant spacing minimum 5’x5’)
- Yield: Medium, high quality flowers
- Maturation Time: Consistent across population, early to mid length finishing time (4-6 weeks)
Population Average CBD:THC Ratio: 25:1
- Download Parental Lineage Certification
Disclaimer Warning Statement
Warning! These seeds are sold by Heritage Hemp LLC as collectible adult souvenirs to help preserve the cannabis genetics for future generations. Any information on the packaging of the seeds, marketing material or websites, is given for the educational purpose or purposes of differentiation. Only germinate cannabis seeds in states/countries where it is legal to grow. Many factors impact plant performance. Environmental stress can cause THC levels to spike. We recommend to test early and often to remain compliant. No guarantees promised or implied. Heritage Hemp LLC accepts no responsibility for any entity who does not comply with local, state, and federal law.