Orange-Aide - Feminized Hemp Seed
CBD Therapy x T1
We chose Blood Orange phenotype of T1 as the pollen donor for this unique new hemp cultivar. T1 is one of the most Indica (broad leaf) dominant hemp varieties on the market. The Blood Orange pheno is short, stocky, and produces massive flowers with an offensively LOUD orange citrus terpene profile. You will also find notes of cheese and old-school skunk complimented with berry and fruity undertones.
CBD Therapy has significant vigor and can reach up to 6-7 feet tall. It was produced as a feminized seed by the CBD Crew and produces seriously amazing flowers with a sweet and earthy terpene profile. It is calming and relaxing in effect and great for inducing sleep.
- Mite Resistance: Above Average
- Mold and Mildew Resistance: Above Average
- Appearance: Brilliant pink pistils, large amount of trichomes
- Terpenes: Orange cream, sour tropical fruit, rotten citrus, cheese
- Flowers: Dense, large top colas, numerous smaller colas on lower branches
- Phenotypes: Low number, consistent structure across population
- Branching Structure: Tight internode spacing, abundant node sites, strong branches
- Plant Size: Medium to Large (Recommended plant spacing 5’x5’)
- Yield: High
- Maturation Time: Finishes mid to late September
- Average CBD:THC Ratio: 30+:1
- Download Parental Lineage Certification
Disclaimer Warning Statement
Warning! These seeds are sold by Heritage Hemp LLC as collectible adult souvenirs to help preserve the cannabis genetics for future generations. Any information on the packaging of the seeds, marketing material or websites, is given for the educational purpose or purposes of differentiation. Only germinate cannabis seeds in states/countries where it is legal to grow. Many factors impact plant performance. Environmental stress can cause THC levels to spike. We recommend to test early and often to remain compliant. No guarantees promised or implied. Heritage Hemp LLC accepts no responsibility for any entity who does not comply with local, state, and federal law.