Vitamin D - Feminized Hemp Seed - LIMITED RESERVE
CBD Therapy x Chardonnay
We chose to use our Chardonnay Breeder Cut as the pollen donor. The Chardonnay passes on its incredibly stable sexual traits and highly vigorous growth. Crosses made with this exclusive cut are mold and pest resistant and will ensure plants can survive even the most extreme conditions. Chardonnay produces beautiful purple flowers dotted with pink pistils.
CBD Therapy has significant vigor and can reach up to 6-7 feet tall. It was produced as a feminized seed by the CBD Crew and produces seriously amazing flowers with a sweet and earthy terpene profile. It is calming and relaxing in effect and great for inducing sleep.
- Mite Resistance: Above average
- Mold and Mildew Resistance: Above average
- Appearance: Brilliant pink pistils, large amount of trichomes
- Terpenes: Sour Tropical Fruit, Rotten Citrus
- Flowers: Low density (airy), large top colas, numerous smaller colas on lower branches
- Phenotypes: Low number, consistent structure across population
- Branching Structure: Medium internode spacing, abundant node sites, strong branches
- Plant Size: Large (Recommended plant spacing 5’x5’)
- Yield: High
- Maturation Time: Slow trichome development, consistent late finisher (6-8 weeks) -“Safe” variety, will not go hot quickly
- Average CBD:THC Ratio: 28+:1
- Download Parental Lineage Certification
Disclaimer Warning Statement
Warning! These seeds are sold by Heritage Hemp LLC as collectible adult souvenirs to help preserve the cannabis genetics for future generations. Any information on the packaging of the seeds, marketing material or websites, is given for the educational purpose or purposes of differentiation. Only germinate cannabis seeds in states/countries where it is legal to grow. Many factors impact plant performance. Environmental stress can cause THC levels to spike. We recommend to test early and often to remain compliant. No guarantees promised or implied. Heritage Hemp LLC accepts no responsibility for any entity who does not comply with local, state, and federal law.