Yellowhammer Slammer - Feminized Hemp Seed
T1 x Chardonnay
We chose to use our Chardonnay Breeder Cut as the pollen donor. The Chardonnay passes on its incredibly stable sexual traits and highly vigorous growth. Crosses made with this exclusive cut are mold and pest resistant and will ensure plants can survive even the most extreme conditions. Chardonnay produces beautiful purple flowers dotted with pink pistils.
T1 is one of the most Indica (broad leaf) hemp cultivars on the market. This plant is rather slow growing but makes up for its small stature with extremely large and dense buds glistening with resin. This plant can hit up to 16% CBD if grown properly and has a terpene profile of straight orange/mandarin citrus.
- Mite Resistance: Above average
- Mold and Mildew Resistance: Way Above average
- Appearance: Uniform, short and squat, dark broad leaves
- Terpenes: Pungent orange tangerine, hint of skunk with a rotten fruitiness
- Flowers: Dense, consistent maturity time across plant from tops to lower branch flowers
- Phenotypes: Two main phenotypes
- Indica Dominant: tight node spacing, more dense flowers
- Sativa Dominant: taller plants, longer node spacing
- Branching Structure: Variable node spacing, mostly tight, with a stout structure
- Plant Size: Medium (Recommended planting density 5’x5’)
- Yield: High yield of high-quality flower and/or biomass
- Maturation Time: Consistent across population, mid length finishing time (~6 weeks) - Not going to go hot too quickly, excellent hybrid for first time hemp farmers
- Average CBD:THC Ratio 30:1
- Download Parental Lineage Certification
Disclaimer Warning Statement
Warning! These seeds are sold by Heritage Hemp LLC as collectible adult souvenirs to help preserve the cannabis genetics for future generations. Any information on the packaging of the seeds, marketing material or websites, is given for the educational purpose or purposes of differentiation. Only germinate cannabis seeds in states/countries where it is legal to grow. Many factors impact plant performance. Environmental stress can cause THC levels to spike. We recommend to test early and often to remain compliant. No guarantees promised or implied. Heritage Hemp LLC accepts no responsibility for any entity who does not comply with local, state, and federal law.