No-Bake CBD Mini Apple Pies
Fall is finally here! Have you been craving some classic autumn treats? Satisfy your sweet tooth and get your CBD dose, without the hassle of baking. CBD is denatured when exposed to high temperatures, luckily, this recipe requires zero heat and only requires a handful of household ingredients. So pick out some of your favorite apples and surprise your CBD-enthusiast friends, we know they'll FALL in love.
Serves: 3 (≈33mg CBD per serving)
1 cup graham crackers, finely crushed
4 tbsp butter, melted
- 25mg CBD
- 2 medium apples, dice
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 50mg Heritage CBD oil: unflavored
- frozen whipped topping
- pumpkin pie spice seasoning
- 25mg CBD oil: unflavored
- whipped cream
- mini mason jars (8-10oz)
- In a large bowl, finely crush graham crackers.
- Mix melted butter and CBD oil into crushed graham cracker dust.
- Press graham mixture evenly into the bottom of mason jars.
- Combine whipped filling ingredients and then spread on top of graham base.
- Mix apple filling ingredients together in a large bowl and spread over the whipped layer.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon and enjoy!