Heritage CBD was lucky enough to be apart of Willie Nelson's Luck Reunion livestream on 4/20/2020. During the livestream, the amazing Chef, Tim Love, demonstrated his recipe for Thai Beef Skewers with a special twist. Tim added some of our unflavored hemp extract oil to his marinade sauce. Check out this delicious recipe below!
Once you taste this CBD chocolate hummus you won't want to stop! This recipe is packed with fiber, antioxidants, and polyphenols. (So don't feel bad if you go back for seconds!)
(8 servings: 25mg CBD per serving)
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 200 mg Heritage CBD Hemp Extract Oil: Unflavored
1. Add drained and rinsed chickpeas into food processor and pulse for 30 seconds.
2. Scrape chickpea paste from sides of food processor back into center before adding remaining ingredients.
3. Pulse for 1 minute.
4. Check consistency of hummus and add more water in very smell increments if needed.
5. Serve with fruit or crackers and enjoy!
Who doesn't love a classic Strawberry & Banana Smoothie!?
They say don't mess with a good thing, but they must have not heard about CBD! Elevate this simple and refreshing smoothie with some of our Unflavored Hemp Extract Oil for a perfect start to your day.
(Recipe Serves: 1)
1 frozen banana
1/2 cup milk
1 cup strawberries
1/4 tsp vanilla
25 mg Hemp CBD Extract Oil: Unflavored