Fall is finally here! This CBD pumpkin bread is a delicious way to get you in the Autumn spirit.
Recipe Makes: 2 loaves (150mg CBD per loaf)
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Clove
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Avocado Oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 300mg Heritage CBD oil: Unflavored
- 15oz Pumpkin Puree
- *Preheat oven 315°F
- Mix dry ingredients (excluding sugar) in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar and avocado oil evenly in a separate bowl.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and CBD oil to sugar and oil mixture.
- In an electric mixer, on low, add dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Avoid over-mixing.
- Remove bowl from mixer and add pumpkin puree. Mix until smooth.
- Grease two small bread pans.
- Evenly spread batter into pans.
- Bake 70-75 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
*In this recipe we baked our bread low and slow at 315°F for 70-75 minutes. When cooking or baking with CBD it's best to keep your temperatures below 320°F in order to keep the potency of your CBD intact.